View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 05:57 AM
Elisabrat

I want to do sand as the waves are hitting it then farther out is the basic background for my last row. but then I need to applique the chairs (2) two drinks, two towels on towels and of course floppy hats. other than that nope haven't thought about it much because it truly scares the heck out ofme. all that applique! lol it only so much but it seems like a lot. if you M fay have a better idea please oh please let me know! oh oh and also I have a person who does the mug rug swap and the fat quarter swap who lives in Australia if you ever want a partner who is local and want to join . she is the sweetest young lady. grin.. come on over to the other side! my side! lol. the swap side!

my sky is done and its time to think water. I have the coolest blue batik jelly roll that is perfect for the water I think so I might just have to go with this. need soft waves to do the edge of water and sand but other than that got enough to work on that this weekend. its nice to get a tiny bit ahead. first to sew the row together and to also put those colors up in the sewing room so the table is not so overwhelmed. just water fabrics now and maybe the edge of the lagoon with a bit of palm trees not sure.. one thing at a time. water here I come!