View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 10:53 AM
LynnVT

Thank you all so much for your thoughtful answers! You gave me some good ideas, especially the theme shopping idea. I've been thinking of making a red/white/blue for my AF vet son-in-law to give to someone at their base. (I already made him one.) And I thought of someone I could ask who might like to go with me. Meanwhile, hubby has expressed an interest in going again as we had fun with the trip we took last year to half the shops. If the weather is better in a few weeks, we can plan the day out. We have had loads of snow this winter, and some VT roads are not that great with all the pot holes and frost heaves, but getting out of the house will be fun. I do love seeing all the shops and chatting with folks there. Maureen, you made me laugh because I live a mile away from Country Treasures so it is like family to me. I'll also go to QuiltAway and Water Wheel because they are great and very nearby also. I'm glad I asked the question, as I really enjoyed reading all your answers, whatever your viewpoint was. We're all different for sure!