Old 03-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Barb M

It makes me feel nice that so many of care so much, thank you :) And yes, i love my grandaughter tons, she is a cutiepie for sure.

bjstrawberry, that's soooo cool that we could be related! And you're so encouraging to me, thank you...Cousins for sure! :) My sister does the family geneology, i will have to get her onto this lol

Jane, it must be very hard being disabled and living alone, so glad you've found quilting too :)

Thank you Yvonne, Minda and everyone, i'm so glad you like my quilts.
And yes, so glad to be on the med i am on. It is called Memantine, and it stops brain cells from dying.

lol steve, yes i love spoiling elisa lol

feathers, thank you (((hugs)))

shadow, im so blessed to have your friendship too :)

xyzquilts...sorry, i renamed you lol, my mind cant work backwords, sorry, tried and tried to type it other way lol. Wow, i'm so sorry your family has been affected this way. Please tell me more if you like. Was your cousins son really young? That is sooo tragic, and i'm so very sorry. I am very fortunate, i have not been immersed with hd all around me like in some families. My dad is 75, and just in the early stages too, so i havent seen a lot of hd, but have got to know many special families dealing with hd. Jhd is the worst, and touches everyone's heart. I would love to hear about the quilt you made for them to raffle for HD. Do you have a photo of it, would love to see it! How much did they sell tickets for, and how much did they raise? Where and how did they publicize the raffle? Just curious, because i'm wanting to make a raffle quilt too. Your quilt must have been beautiful, cus it came from your heart. So nice to meet you :)