Old 03-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Elisabrat

oh I love those flip flops! love love love them. I think those are way to hard for me to make! so I will enjoy them from here ok the mug rugs on to the mug rugs: the Egyptian mug rug with the cats is hysterical. love them! now the Paris cats? what a kick! and the flowered mug rug is so adorable. totally different mug rugs, styles and design interpretations. and of course that aborigine design is awesome. and a mug warmer! this is turning out to be a great idea for a mug rug swap. you learn about your partner and where they would wander to enjoy a spring holiday and the interpretations are amazingly great. I wish I had a green garden yet but its still brown grass due to snow. it will come back with a vengeance when the snow stops falling. this week is supposed to be sunny! ahhh today was 60! amazing! and also a trick. I know it wont last. its sneaky that weather of ours.

keep the photos coming! I know everyone is loving it and those who haven't received are sitting anxiously awaiting what surprise they will have.

oh yeah sewing a picture of Alaska would be very hard with no animals in it. Australia I instantly go kiwi's so you truly were challenged making that swap!