Old 03-12-2015, 09:08 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Hi all...up in North country with the Grands..I should be asleep as the alarm goes off before six to get them on the road for school by seven. Kids went to HS BB game tonight, (family friends took them to the game), team lost in tournament play so they are done for the season.
Meanwhile in Kansas City and the Big XII Tourney, the Cyclones won by a buzzer beater...never had the lead until the last second.
Had the whole day to myself..got a table runner made with rwb fabrics, wrote a bio for Mrokfarmer, took a short nap, worked on a small quilt and then watched that nail biting game. While waiting for kids to come home, I got the little quilt sewn except for the outer border.

QNS not only do I want that lawn mower but I wAnt that cow. I hate mowing lawn..This model would be the best thing since sliced bread....

Have a safe trip, Honchey.
Jan, the rain will make those icebergs disappear in no time..I'm anxious to see your little block project..don't you love it when you told back the seams and see nicely matched joining.....

Ok gotta go to sleep.....