Old 03-12-2015, 09:34 PM
lovngrandma

hi ladies, well ive been in and out due to health issues, and money issues, now im back, more are less, for some anyway, and i swaped with bratt and pm her, got beautiful blocks from her, adn they were awesome, i like to read about her she is such a hoot, brings the laughter, and fun to the swaps, what i have to say brat is they were not nice, and more than likely saw a chance to make somones life unhappy because they had already run off all her friends at home who knew her so ladies while we are praying for brat, and lets pray for this sick misguided person who said this to brat, as i have read by some , some people live to make others life miserable, and that person must have jsut found brat to be her next victim, so while i pray for brat, and know that she has friends and and off of this group, but for some this group is our outlet, especially in the winter months, and having brat and her fun, even what she is going through, has gone through, and the pain she must feel at times, as many of is do, adn then to love something so much and lead the way for others adn help in many ways at one time, and i myself , lets lett brat heal from the pain this person caused, but to that person u will not cause a riff in this group as this is a place for friends, and loving thoughts, and daily chatter and sharing of love and life, not for accusations, adn false ones at that, adn hurting such a good natured person, that i will pray for you to just silently step away from this group, if u cant stand up and say for us all, im sorry i made a huge mistake and shouldnot have judged another person, ladies some of you should remember me, as i remember you, i was in a boom, i finished all the blocks i got some back after i mailed them, but i still have them all here, in the envelopes some no addresses, and i look now and then to see if i can find them for a address, as they sent me a block and i want to send them theirs even if a year late, we are honest here and love is here, and one of u ladies i know would pm me brats address i have somthing for her, adn it was before this as i had a feeling to send to two fellow partners today adn had the address to the other one and she also had a very bad today, so the lord spoke for a reason, im off to bed and will check in tommorow, im looking for a RR to join, oh spread the love and give a hug