Old 03-13-2015, 07:39 PM
mac

Originally Posted by Gladygirl View Post
Have you tried ordering T-Shirts from Woman Within catalog or web site? They run anywhere from $8.99 to $29.00--are generously sized and most come in 30 inch length . My daughter wears 3X and buys all of hers from there- nice fabric and wash well with no shrinkage. Kwik Sew patterns usually have well sized and easy to sew patterns for tshirts also.
I have ordered from Woman Within, however, their large sizes are all $5 dollars more (I'm cheap, because usually the item price is always more expensive than I want to buy anyway.) I have ordered their T-shirts and they are really, really thin and sort of lose their shape after a while. I have been buying their clothes, but I thought it might be little cheaper if I made them.

Guess, I'll have to keep buying from them anyway. Did I mention that I really hate buying clothes. LOL. I find it so frustrating and if I find something I like, of course, it is never in the color I like. Well, I might have to go to drastic measures and lose some weight. That's even less fun than buying clothes.

Thanks for every's help.
mac