Thread: Janome 8900QCP
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 08:50 PM
quiltlady1941

Default Janome 8900QCP

does anyone have the Janome 8900 Qcp machine and can you tell me if you are happy with it??

I need to buy a new machine as my Husqvarna died and can not be fixed.. so on to a new machine

Went to the Janome dealer to look at the machines they had, I did some research on the internet about the Janome 8900 before and I really liked this machine and all that it had.. When I got to the dealer they didn't have the 8900 and tried to get me interested in a Brother the V series it was the VQ2400 Dream Creator new in 2014.. It looked like a really nice machine but I think I was sold on a Janome and really wanted to try one out..I had read lots of good things about this machine.. I wanted to get a machine that would do FMQ with a bigger throat space I also thought of the Juki 2010 but that one only had a 9 inch throat space and the Janome had 11 inches..

If anyone has Janome 8900 please let me know how you like it and what you don't like about it..

This is so hard buying a new machine I don't think I had this much trouble picking out a machine 20 years ago.. Maybe now that I am older I figure this may be my last machine and really want to get it right.. Thank you for your help...