Old 03-14-2015, 07:56 AM
janRN

OK, thanks for the suggestions--your blocks & sashing always lay flat so I appreciate your help. I press my seams every which way, never follow the "to the dark" rule, I just want them flat. I tried to attach a pic here to show you my problem but I can't get it to load from my Iphone so I hope you don't mind I emailed it to you. I'm sorry I'm such a PITA but I value your opinion.

QNS, the only thought that I had (and I always plan or think about quilts) when I was falling asleep last night was maybe I'm letting my needle drift when I come to those bulky areas. Haven't been to the Bat Cave yet today but I think I'll be more careful when I sew over the bulk to see if that makes a difference. Seam looks straight tho so I don't think that's it. Or maybe once there's batting behind it it will look flat. Hmmm.

Tons of rain here today, my yard looks like a mud swamp--but at least it's not snow!!! Lots of flooding and ice jams in area but it's supposed to cool off so that will slow the melting. Hope everyone is safe & doing something nice today.