Old 03-14-2015, 09:42 AM
CAS49OR

At Knitting Paradise you can kind of tell which threads veer off and start bickering about stupid stuff, they will go on for many pages. I think it's hilarious if someone puts "Don't Read if You're Easily Offended" and ten people will go in there and read it and get upset about something was posted and start a rant. This is usually in the General Chit Chat section, easily avoided. In fact if you subscribe the the digest you can choose which sections you would like to show up in your digest.

For the most part there is not much bickering, just a lot of people who love knitting and crocheting and are willing to share and help -- much like this board. It's obvious there are a few people who look for reasons to get upset and start issues where there shouldn't be any. I just bail out of those conversations without saying anything. Life is too short to spend it on pettiness.

This board is much more peaceful, and I love that about it.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Yes, there is Knitters Paradise for knitters and crocheters. Beware tho... the moderation leaves a lot to be desired so a lot of bickering breaks out. If you can handle that, you might like it.