View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 12:45 PM
meanmom

Welcome to the board. I have been drooling on that pattern for months. I have the pattern and I am waiting for the fabric kit to come in. I don't understand the delays as it is a Kona cottons. The colors are what makes a lot of the design. I don't normally buy kits but did for this one. I was talked in to teaching it as a BOM class at the LQS. According to the pattern it is 2 different blocks. It was originally supposed to be out on Feb 5th but still isn't in yet. I was planning on working on it at retreat. I guess that isn't going to happen as retreat is on Friday and I checked this morning and it isn't in.
I haven't thoroughly studied the pattern but I am pretty sure it isn't as bad as it looks. I would guess it would all depend on how skillful you are at sewing and following directions. There are some members of my guild ho have been quilting for years who would never be able to make it. Others are fairly new and it wouldn't be a problem. Maybe one of the LQS is having a class on it? Can't wait to get started on it.