Old 03-14-2015, 03:31 PM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I'm safe and sound... We left on Thursday morning around 11 and stopped in Emporia, Va overnite, then left yesterday morning and stopped at Joanns in Wilmington, NC for a piece of w/w fabric which they didn't have and then arrived here in Calabash,NC around 3 in the afternoon...stopped for milk and checked the area out..

After unpacking the car we took a break then went to the cafeteria for dinner..brought home my egg custard pie that I couldn't eat I was so full...ate it later watching TV and went to bed at 9pm...I was so tired..

Today we went out for breakfast then to Ace hardware for some batteries, Walmart for a DVD player, Friendly's for lunch with a free sundae, back home and having pizza for dinner..Now that I'm all caught up with you'all ...Tomorrow I plan on doing some sewing then in the afternoon moving some stuff around to accommodate the wicker furniture we bought last time we were here.. who knows what I'll be doing after that..

Jan, that's the one thing I don't like about PPing..The way the seams lay.. I think it was Bev that told us to use a mallet and pound them until they are flatter when we were doing the FWS..
Pizza's here ! Later Guys, H.