Old 03-15-2015, 02:02 AM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
I say dirty word dirty word

This reminds me of my Nanny (grandma)
She'd say wirty dird, wirty dird...
And rarely if something was really bad, a real wirty dird would cross her lips...lol.

Vitality,
Good one on mother of pearl, never heard that one!

Lynnie, your popsicle stick poo made me laugh..I think sometimes you can tell who raised boys...as for some reason my son and all his buddies found "gas and poo jokes" too funny.
As it was me, dh, and our ds for so long, me being the lone lady, I got kinda immune to their "flatulence fixation fun" (say that fast 3 times..lol) .
Now with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter it's more even...sometimes I have to remind my daughter-in-law, "Remember, I was the only gal with our 2 guys until you came along", as I think she sometimes can't believe some of the stuff our guys find funny that I laugh, too..

Of course we're careful around the grandkids...and it's never anything very bad. My daughter-in-law grew up with it being her mom, 2 sisters, and her.
I tell her usually there's just a difference in all girls vs all boys on some humor stuff...

As I'm typing this, I'm thinking, "Now how in the world did I get on the subject of flatulence on this quilting board??"

Kif