Old 03-15-2015, 07:25 AM
Patchesnposies

After raising a passel of boys who always brought an army of friends over to hang out, we are also well acquainted with the Old Family Favorite game of "Farts are Funny!" (My girls can give as good as they get.)

We once had friends who referred to their (er....ahem....) flatulence as "fluffies". To which one of my teenagers astutely observed, "Our family doesn't DO fluffies." lol

True story: We once went to a new church. My youngest son was in the sunday school class for the first time and informed his SS teacher and class that his mom can fart like a guitar! (WHAT? I don't even know what that means! lol) I thought I would throttle him when his sister finked. What can I say. The kid was proud. That sunday school teacher never could look me in the eye.

Okay, lest anyone think I am raising a family of ill mannered piggies. They do outgrow it. I consider it one of my sacred duties to instill in my kids the notion that you at least wait until the SECOND date before you show this side of yourself to a possible significant other.