Old 03-15-2015, 08:08 AM
Elisabrat

OH NO bet he was in my house too! except that rascal has made a mess out of it! the living room the kitchen argh ask him please what was he thinking? socks a shirt on the coffee table with saltines and orange peels really? what was he thinking? oh he was thinking he was going to take it all out at once was he? get on over here you silly man! Andale Andale! (spell check).

love that sea shell fabric forgive me for forgetting but what are you making Patches and will you share it when your done with us? love to see it! love to see everything you guys make so if you have been working on something this month why not share it with us? we want a pic! today is a busy day for me but tomorrow.. I am home. alone. all by myself. not going anywhere. did I say CHRISTMAS is what it feels like? yes yes it does!

thank again for saying such nice things about what I have done. I tried. its all I can say. I love you guys and hope you continue swapping. I will be in the mug rug swap and round robin in the block of the month category so pop on in an say hi to me and the gang anytime! I have a partner in the mug rug swap to help me with signups so no one gets left out and well.. that should bring a lot of smiles and more confidence. I will take it! Ctyankee is a great swapper and a kind woman. I hope you give it a try next month. it will be a fun spring mug rug time!