Old 03-15-2015, 08:24 AM
Elisabrat

You guys crack me up. totally crack me up! I am bad and swear. sorry its true. I used to swear a lot less but teenboys and a partner who is 100 percent into man talk swears when he tells me stories and it rubbed off. My lil sister is renouned for not swearing. I hear "gee golly whacker" out of her when she is irked beyond control. I think... GEE GOLLY WACKER? really? lol. its all your environment I think. My boys got the good old soap. ok one of my boys. took him in the bathroom and washed his mouth out for swearing at oh 7 or so. He came out and looked at me and said the same word again. I grabbed him and took him the bathroom and he was begging don't do it! don't wash my mouth out I will never swear again! lesson learned .til he was 15. then it was this 6'3 boy daring me to drag him into the room. he has a foot on me and I was in a wheelchair. darn it! but they were pretty good otherwise. and never ever once swore at me . I told them you can drop a hammer on your foot and swear it hurts. but you can not look at someone and say you are a... because there in lies the difference. One is non personal and the other is. use them wisely. phew.

ok now we got that out of the way on the board here there are rules. No language at any time no how. You must be careful when you post or when you send emails. You can and will get kicked off the board for doing so remember its a fun place to be and they intend to keep it that way. there you have been warned. I try hard to remember this daily lol. it is me you know I hope you all remember to keep that second date rule in mind lol its way too funny. darn why didn't I think of that???

mug rugs anyone? love to see what you have going... hint hint. and Lynnie I think pictures are the only way to go when it comes to learning how to do things.I am truly a visual learner and its hard for me to read the words and get it. I am doing this block of the month that Kelly (themamahauser) has on facebook. she posts directions with lil pictures of each step. I love however the finished picture of the block because you can pretty much see how its done by the finished block. that is what helps me a ton!