View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 02:32 PM
travelinggramma

I spent the day at the sewing room at the campground. Had the place to myself and was very glad cause it took a lot of concentration!. I worked on one of my blocks until I found the scant 1/4" sweet spot on the parks' Husqvarna.
MamaHauser - I love your fabric - what a pleasure working with it. It just screamed quality and love how the blocks will connect.
TPr9258- thank you for the SwissMiss, haven't seen the flavor and will try it when we head north and it gets colder! I had checked out the website and made notes about cutting/sewing and then messed it up when I went to do it. No problem, ended up working out.....just scary - would hate to be the first to say I screwed up your fabric!!
UrGodschild2 - Patience is the word for your block. I did cut everything an eighth inch larger and it came out perfectly 12.5!! I took my time, took a few breaks, and loved how they turned out. I can not imagine making a whole quilt worth of this block, but it is going to be gorgeous.
Attached Thumbnails mamhauser2.jpg   themamahauser.jpg   tpr9258.jpg   urgodschild2.jpg