Old 03-15-2015, 06:22 PM
carriem

dublb...you had quite the week!

I had a long week too. DD and I left around 8pm Tuesday night w/BF to go to the retreat camp. We got there a little before 10 (stopped for some ice cream on the way) and unloaded/set up for the week(end). Didn't feel like starting anything that night so visited for a while with the ladies who went on Monday before heading to bed. Wednesday I worked on a quilt I am donating to a hospice house and also helped DD with her quilt We went into pick up some groceries in the afternoon, but otherwise stayed at the camp all day. Thursday, more of the same, finished the first top and have all the rows ready to be sewn together for the 2nd one. DD got the quilting done and 3 sides of her border on (she was doing QAYG). Friday DD decided she wanted to add one more row to her quilt so did that and the border. We went to check out the 2 quilt shops in town. DD picked out her binding. I worked on oldest DD's graduation blocks Friday...or tried too, besides helping DD, I was helping a few of the other ladies with quilting questions, plus Friday supper was our group, so that took some time. Saturday....didn't get a whole lot done..cut a few more fabrics for the crazy quilt blocks and then set up for BF's bridal shower. Got a nap after the shower and then a massage. I worked on cutting some more fabrics. DD finished her quilt before bedtime Saturday and was very happy about that!