View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 04:35 AM
Elisabrat

ok confession, hanging head down low.. I didn't get my row done. I have cut the fabrics but I had to finish that boom and then I got this silly idea to sort some more fabric and remove the parts I don't want. three boxes of stuff was sitting right in the middle of the room and disorder kills me. sooo I got it my head to just sort a bit so it was orderly. three boxes later under the shelves and in part of the closet I went. I was so tired I was ready to flop over and cry. lol. make a mess you pay the price I think. so I feel better found two ladies who would like to pick it up for their own quilting and it felt good. now to finish the closet and my crafts left over and see how much is needs or wants. wants I can do without. needs is a different story. it will be interesting to find a need for most of it but glitter? I NEED MY GLITTER lol and maybe those beads and well this will be an interesting challenge. thinking it will wait til next week sometime. I am tired. and I have to get to my ocean but it is cut and on my board which is a big start. it just requires sitting and figuring out how much offset I want each row. then finishing up the rows so they can be cut evenly on all sides. I need the waves to go down into the next row .. the lapping shore ones. so I think one more row on the next section to finish it. made the pieces 2.5 inches but thinking skinnier would work better. groan. more work! hope to get on it tomorrow. did anyone make any progress this weekend? anyone start this weekend? we love pictures so please share them. I am surprised more people have not joined or at least given this a try. its easy and its fun and its creative. if you haven't started now jump on in! traditional row robin or perhaps more artsy and doing this one a row into the pictures of our dreams. read some of the past information and jump on in. its so early in the game its ok. heck you can start half way through it and still end up with something cool you have made. so why not start now?