View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 03:49 AM
Edie

Last year, I had a sweet 7-1/2x7-1/2 deck made for out front with two rocking chairs, a table a little fountain and moi!!!!!! This year, I am going to bring out my portable Singer and sew out on the deck, greet neighbors, tell them what I am doing, maybe serve a glass of wine. My sister is making me a sign for in front of the deck - says "Gemutleikheit" which is a beautiful German word for welcome, come over anytime. Your presence is very much enjoyed. Come, sit and visit. You name it, it belongs. The background is white, it is done in German script and painted in a dark Teal Blue. With a dark teal blue ribbon to hold it on the rail of the deck. So excited to see it done. Gonna plant some annuals around the deck and there I will spend my free time this summer, sewing, listening to a book, listening to some music, sewing my little heart out. I just got home from the hospital after being whisked to the hospital via rescue squad from the drs. office. Was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure - doesn't mean I am going to die today or tomorrow, but I am on a lo/no salt diet. So even though I didn't use much salt at all, I still have to use less. Went to Whole Foods yesterday and found the best tasting no salt bread. Delicious. I know I have to have some salt, but I will save it for the most important stuff for me, like Olive Garden soup~!~~~~~~~ I am fine, (I hope) feel super great and will enjoy every day I have to the utmost and will appreciate everything else moreso., IT IS SO GOOD TO FEEL SO GOOD!!!!!! AND I DO!!!!!! Now we need some nice deck sitting weather, and no rain for the rest of the year.

Have a great day - enjoy what God has given you and look forward to what He hasn't yet!. What you get done, you get done, what you don't you don't. The world is not going to end if you don't. Just enjoy every day. I sure am. And for sure if it doesn't get done today, it'll get done tomorrow or the next day or the next day or maybe the next day.

Edie