View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:02 PM
sunkistmi

Donna, does FlyLady have a site? I gather from your comment she does but how do I get to it to see her system. I too am not great in the follow thru area but would desperately like to change. I have to get my room at least emptied out to see how the tables I bought will fit because the 90 day return period expires 1/19. I'm cutting it pretty close since I'm supposed to go with DH to a class over in Grand Rapids Tues evening thru Friday. Plus I've GOT to finish this little quilt for a swap. It has been so fun to read what everyone is doing. I actually WANT to get started. I think it would take me 15 minutes to get from one side of the room to the other. Once I get going, it should be better, I just have to START!!!!!

Rosie, I agree with you. There is no way I can post my before pictures, even though it looks lots better than it did. For me, it has to do with a little five letter word, SHAME. How did I ever let it get that way? I don't really know any of you all personally but I have it in my head that no one could possibly like me if they knew what it was really like. I admire each and every one of you that has posted their 'before' pictures. They give me courage!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.
Wendy