Old 03-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Patchesnposies

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
Brat,
Love your chickies story, even though your lil mom loved the lil chickies...to death.
Ahh, the innocence of kids...

Patchesnposies,
I received your pkg today. Um more like your PKG today..
Goodness gracious me, what did I do to get such awesome pkgs this month??!!
I hesitate to say anything, because I'm afraid some of y'all will figure out you meant to mail them to someone else...lol
Anyways, I opened up the box, and I squealed (more like croaked, I have the "creeping crud" and my voice is rather froggy. So much for getting the flu shot that didn't work this year...) So I croak-squealed in delight!
Where do I start?? The fabrics...oh the fabrics, love them all, but the vintage Easter ones brought back sweet memories.. The purple sparkly butterflies is the exact one I have a small square of. My lil granddaughter has held onto that square for like 2 years...wishing it was bigger, as she LOVES it. I can't wait to surprise her with the fq. With that, you will get a real squeal and a jig
The decorative pins are so beautiful! I'm thinking I'm going to have dh make me some type of shadow box display for all of the lovely pins I'm getting.
The chocolates...yum yum..hubby eyed those immediately! And the sweet card. Thank you so very much, my sweet friend!
Here's a pic:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]514070[/ATTACH]

Regards,
Kif
Kif, I am glad that you liked them and that I sent a favorite of your little grand daughter. Cool beans.

I love the vintage print fabrics, too. However, my 17 year old son looked at the striped vintage fabric and asked me if I wasn't sure it was supposed to go to the Ugly Fabric swap. lol I told him to be quiet or I'd make him a shirt out of it! (All in good fun, of course!)