Old 03-18-2015, 08:21 PM
ScubaK

This is the email that I received today. I hope it helps as I never knew...

Hi Kirsten – thanks for your email and for the link. It’s funny because I’ve been here and quilting for more than 20 years and the only problem I’ve had is when the bobbin thread and top thread don’t match. This looks like bearding but it’s really not. The Amish ladies I know always say to put the scrim side down because they use a black backing fabric and this prevents any bearding or fiber migration. The majority of long arm quilters agree with this as did the person in your thread who posted the pictures. We’ve put this information on the FAQ page here: https://warmweb.warmcompany.com/warm-faq.asp

Regarding the comment about 2nd quality sold to JoAnn Stores – this I can tell you is not true. Warm & Natural is the same quality everywhere. I can also tell you if anyone ever has a problem with any Warm product, they can return it directly to us for a full refund (we’ll pay the shipping to get the unused product back, we use it for training) or we will ship a replacement - no questions asked. Thanks again for your email. We appreciate the opportunity to better our products and service to you. Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Warm regards,

Dawn Pereira

VP, Sales & Marketing