View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:24 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by janRN
I actually had a good experience at Walmart. I needed a new cell phone-just a cheap pay-as-you-go kind-no bells or whistles. I asked the young lady (OMG they are so young in Electronics) if there was a way I could transfer the info from my old phone to the new one or would I have to re-enter the stuff. She took my old phone, did her magic (I have NO clue!!) and 10 minutes later all the info was transferred. I didn't ask her to do this. She was really sweet and didn't treat me like an old coot who didn't know anything. When I got home I called Walmart, asked for a manager and told her I wanted to compliment the employee in Electronics. Her response: are you sure you called the right store? We never get compliments!! She was very appreciative that I called and said she'd pass it on to upper management.
Don't get me started on the Not there anymore fabric dept--never had anyone to cut fabric anyhow!!
We had a great fabric department -- associates were experienced sew-ers, very willing to help. Unfortunately that department has been closed.