Old 03-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

OK - pictures?? The only picture I personally took of her was with a couple of our owls when we had her over for dinner - I don't know if she necessarily wants it shared - but we will have some pictures of her and her wonderful quilts on our guild website from her lecture last Monday ....OOOO - they're already up - http://conejovalleyquilters.com/2015...arch_2015.html The first quilt was another guild member's show and tell. The next pastel-ish quilt is one of Harriet's daughters. The pictures unfortunately look a bit washed out on my computer - the whole cloth was a beautiful blue radiance and her jacket was a much brighter color as well.
What a wonderfully talented and lovely person - and AMAZING teacher! If you ever have an opportunity to take a class from her - do! I highly recommend her books - all of them!! She is a wealth of information on threads, batting, quilt care, piecing (besides quilting) perfection!

I have the tracking number for the pkg I sent you - but it should arrive Saturday. I mailed from post office and picked up a few of those bags for next time...they said those bags normally go out within 2-3 days but it has been about two weeks! Thanks for waiting
Gus

Last edited by Cre8tvlwyr; 03-19-2015 at 09:44 PM.