View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 06:15 AM
tkhooper

Ok, here is the deal.

I'm in the 2015 BOM and I'm using my stash for that plus a "mis-purchase" that was to go for my Beginning Machine Piecing Class. But I don't think I'll have enough for all of the BOMs. If I end up needing more it's ok to buy to finish a top. This is going to be a large footstool cover.

Then there is the Beginning Machine Piecing Class quilt top. I bought straight off of the class list so I figure I'm good there. I didn't have any fabric large enough in my stash.

The Stained Glass Butterfly top got an extra piece of fabric to top the quilt with a fan light design. I'm loving that one. I'll have to take a picture of it to show.

Now comes the latest project. I've joined a quilt club that is working out of Art Quilt Workbook The work will include making 8 9"X 12" quilts. I don't have the material for these but I'm planning on using the main color and many color scheme for the series so I'll need to add many fabrics. I'm thinking fat quarters are the way to go on this one. What do you think for needed many fabrics in small quantities?