Old 03-21-2015, 07:22 AM
happylab

Cute Judy, teasing us like that. LOL I was just thinking prior to reading you entry. I only have one more week to finish #8 and #7, before my next project. I decided to enlarge both to fit my bed and it's taking longer to do that and complete a swap mug rug and 2 UFO's. I'm making progress on all projects.

To to answer a ? Asked earlier, I'm working on 2 of Judy's MQ as stated above. I consider them WIP, not UFO's. On both I only have to make the borders. But they have to wait their turn. Plus I have time to really think the final borders. #8 I have all the fabric cut out and I need to cut out the fabric for extra blocks for the border for #7. I will post when both tops are completed. I so want to get both of them completed. I started sewing on these mystery on #7. Over the next few years I will go back and make the other mysteries. Like most everyone here I really like all of the MQs and greatly appreciate all the hard work Judy puts into creating, organizing, and keep her secrets to her self (Until the big finish). Again Thank-you Judy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone ne have a great week and happy sewing and quilting.