View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 06:24 PM
Sewnoma

It's funny because it looks SO dirty to me, compared to my grandmother's. She would have never let HER machine get this grubby!

The automatic needle threader on mine doesn't work, I've discovered. It doesn't come forward far enough. I haven't figured out why yet. I do remember that the one on my Grandmother's machine didn't work either. It's overall a little gunky, someone was sloppy with the oil. Better than not oiling it at all, I suppose!

I don't really know a whole lot about it but I'm happy to help if I can! I am having fun taking a trip down memory lane for sure, though.

I was going through the attachments and I realized it has a horizontal spool pin converter! It's not the one it would have come with, judging from pictures in the manual and also the color of the metal, but it works! I'm pleased because that's an attachment I can use (and have real use for) on multiple machines. It also has some interesting open-toe darning/FMQ type feet I'll have to play with. All stamped Pfaff, so presumably originals.

Fun, fun, fun.