View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 03:11 AM
Fishypatty

Hi everyone! I use small inexpensive tackle boxes. I have multiple machines that frequently travel with me. I label the tackle box as to machine and make sure manuals and any other "tweaking" notes stay in the box. If I have a foot that I have attended a class on or have found a great website/video on, I make sure the notes on where to find that info get stashed in the box with the machine's manual. For my machines that are stubborn about bobbins I add small plastic organizers also inexpensively purchased in sporting goods sections, think dollar store,larger department store. The best organizers I have found are bait buckets with divided sections on the lids. These allow me to carry projects/mending with me easily while keeping machine specific feet and tools readily available. I rarely use those little boxes that come with machines, I dump them on the floor too often!! I do have one notebook like carrier with see through pockets for my Viking embroidery machine. But I love my tackle boxes!