Old 03-23-2015, 04:18 PM
jmabby

Default Help! I need a 1481203 Kenmore Stitch Width Lock

Does anyone have a junk or xtra parts drawer you can look for a Singer Kenmore 14812040 part "Stitch Width Lock" In the manual it looks like a small knob that controls/locks the stitch length in. I bought the machine on CL, the guy said it really worked good. He brought it out of the house, then asked if I wanted to go into the house and try it out. He just freaked me out, no way did I want to go into his house. The machine only cost $20 so I wasn't going to take the chance and go into this creepy guys house. I may be old, but not dumb. Back to the subject. If anyone has one in/on any spare part sewing machine would you be willing to sell it to me. I've called Sears, nobody could help me. I found the name of the part on page 2 of the manual, but no part number. I ordered one on eBay, but it was the wrong part although the seller called it a "Stitch Width Control Knob & Assy" it was not the part I needed. Again, I need a "Stitch Width Lock", I have reseached every resource I can think of, worked on it all day. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks Much