Old 03-24-2015, 10:39 AM
Peckish

Yes, the lines probably do need to be changed. And I could tell you what they're for and how to change them, but I'd basically be plagiarizing most of the relevant chapter out of your EQ manual.

It would be faster if you searched the program's index for keywords, like "printing foundation papers" and read what pops up.

A note about learning EQ: I personally don't learn very well via tutorials that plod along from one thing to the next, especially when I have no interest in the current lesson. I get bored very quickly with the program. I learn best by having an idea and figuring out how to get from A to B to make my idea work. The EQ manual is set up for this. I'd look through the chapters and index, find a term that I thought might address what I'm trying to do, and 98% of the time found what I was looking for within 5 minutes, and had accomplished it in the program within 10 minutes. The other 2% of the time I found answers in the forums on EQ's website.

Don't let yourself be intimidated by your lack of knowledge - jump in and have fun with it.