Old 01-10-2010, 09:38 AM
ProudGranny5

I finished Maggie's quilt in April, 2005. She had just turned 3 years old. She will be 8 this month. Her twin sisters will be 5 and my daughter's set of twins will be 4 in February.
Fran, I will be posting the new quilt along with the lost one for sure. Now it is just getting time together to put plan and sew it with all my grandchildren. I watch 2 to 5 a day. LOL. Those babies are so precious to me ss you who are mothers and grandmothers know. Life has been good to me through all the struggles. It has made me a stronger person.
kwhite, I most certainly agree. Another quilt can be made. Maggie was my firstborn grandchild. We have a bond that can never be broken.
After almost a week of tears, thinking about what Maggie had gone through, watching her quilt burn on a fire...I came to realize that some are cruel and emotionless about other's feelings.
On the bright side...it is getting Maggie another quilt made. I am so glad that this site is here. It has helped me so much with my quilting. I am just so thankful that there aare other quilters out there who just know how much 'love' aand time goes into a quilt.