View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 05:17 PM
ZoeyMarie

I came upon this website as I was goggling information about a new sewing machine. I loved reading all of the comments Jamone 8900 vs Brother 2400 because I too am trying decide which of these machines to purchase. I currently own 2 different Jamone machines and absolutely love both of them but find that I would like the 11 inch workspace. The I went to the local dealer recently that carries both Brother and Jamone. Unfortunately she did not have the Jamone in stock and I was only able to see the Brother. I plan to go to another dealer to play with the Jamone before making a decision. The questions I have are 1- does the walking foot, open toe appliqué foot and 1/4 inch foot come with either the 8900 or 2400 ? The dealer showed me where the Brother machine does a stipple stitch. It also allows you to do a partial design as you turn a corner. Does the 8900 have both of those features and does it let you know before your bobbin runs out? I was amazed at the broad price differences I have found for the 2400. I have so many bobbins for my Jamone machines that I kinda hope I like the 8900 better....silly isn't it? Thanks for information you can give me.