Old 03-26-2015, 11:02 AM
JeanieG

Really warm weather here yesterday and again today. Joe and I got out first thing and he power washed down the eaves and house, and I cleaned all the outside windows. It always makes me feel happy to look out those clean windows. Tomorrow (maybe), I'll have Joe take down all the inside blinds and take them outside to clean. They can be hosed off and he hangs them up on the patio cover to dry. I'll clean the inside of the windows while the blinds are off. We found some mildew on the North facing eaves, so he is going to try straight vinegar and see if it comes off. I know bleach will take it off, but don't want to use it if we can help it. Anyone have a good idea on how to get the mildew off the wood?

Jan, you should have gone to China with your DH and DGD! Or don't you fly??? I have a girlfriend who will not fly.

I finished everything but the final border on my Grand Illusion. I may have to make a few more pieces of the pieced border, as I added a 1" border around all the sections. Hope I can somehow make it come out ok.