Old 03-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Elisabrat

patchesnposies you mention too hot one more time I am going to come on over and.. sit in your lawn chair yes I am. Its sunny looks beautiful outside and 40's. wowsa a hot day its not! the front door is wide open though time for fresh air. I keep it open til about 5 then its getting too fresh for even me. I like it warm. turn on the fan and I am happy. I don't like it hot however bick. 90's forget it. I lived in Arizona for years and it was hot but guess you get used to it. it always cooled down to 50 at night so there was relief.

I think your crazy CTyankee! wow you come up with some ideas. I figure if someone likes ponies make a pony. You can find cartoon images on google and print and cut them out as a pattern if you cant draw them. one does not have to have fabric with ponies on it (though that would be way easier wouldn't it?) you can simply cut and "paste" so to speak (please don't use paste!) and do a blanket stitch around the edge. tada! But you get the idea right? I am not saying we will do favorite creatures just an idea. Was hoping to see more ideas popping up for Mays mug rug. April is already out so go on over and sign up! Patches if you want to do one any theme at any time during the month I will go with you on that. If you have time and are not outside sunning and planting gardens. Still not ready to plant mine one or two more snows I think are waiting for us. The lawn is still turned for winter so when it greens up.. the plants go in! I hope. lol. my luck it will snow the next day.