Old 03-27-2015, 04:20 PM
dublb

My DD swears by vinegar. She uses it for cleanin' everything!
Taday was a great day. First my DM had called yesterday & told me that Big Lots has sectionals for the same price as what I have been lookin' ta spend on a good used sectional. So th's mornin' DH & I went ta check 'em out. We did look at the 2 that my DM told us about but they didn't feel real great on my bad back. Then we saw one that had stuff all piled against it & had a tear on one end. We moved the stuff outta the way & I was in love! When we asked about it the guy told us that he had only 2 right sides & no left sides. Grrr it was the left side that was ripped or I would have asked for that one. They will git a shipment in on Mon or Tues. We will go back!
After that I went ta the UFO sew in at my LQS. I knew that I had taken up so much time shoppin' for the sectional that I didn't want ta waist time gatherin' my machine et al so I took my hand quilt & had a great time! While there I also set up the date & singed a contract ta teach a class. My class will be May 4th & 18. From 10 - 1 AM. I will make anywhere from $90 ta $360. for the 2 days. I did tell 'em I'd be willin' ta teach a night class but had ta have 6 people sign up for it before I would agree ta not be home at night. She is gonna take a waitin' list & we'll see if a night class forms. I am so excited!