View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 05:11 AM
Elisabrat

I have about 4 more different lighter batiks going almost white with the last one. I am going to use those thinner strips for the white part? and the sand is coming into play. thinking of trying the curved additions that were shown here because well its looks like it might not be horrifically hard. if it doesn't work for me not sure what the next addition will be. done strips and squares. now triangles upside down might be a third option for me. ah so much to chose from!

I hope to see more ideas and starts here (dfelker hint hint lol). I am going to take this weekend off sewing as I have other things to finish up now that I am done with next months row too I have one more bin to get to in the sewing room that needs sorting. and one more block for my son in law to be's quilt to do. ok I have to more but if I get one more cut and one finished its a good start. Its a boring same colors quilt in cream and sage thinking of sewing a couple rows together to see what it looks like .. either good or boring still. I did add five squares done with a bolder green and cream with hints of red print in it to liven it up slightly. I pray those work and I don't have to redo those too. omg. its a 16" block and its wearing me out! I had this grand idea. bigger blocks would make the quilt go together quicker. WRONG. lol. its taking me forever but mostly because it doesn't appeal to me the colors she chose. I keep reminding myself its not for you Brat. Its her quilt Brat. (so far this is not working for me however). what to do what to do right?