Old 03-29-2015, 06:14 AM
TOOMANYUFO'S

Dwina-Bangor...the big city? I am moving from Chicago...8 million residents in the Metro area... to Bangor..30,000 people. But yes- I will be providing some of that medical care you are referring to. I am looking forward to less traffic, clean air, and being able to see the stars. Among other things.[/QUOTE]

It is a big city when you live on an island of 700 people. I won't even drive in Bangor. A couple of yrs ago we had to take my DD to the Dana-Farber center in Boston. What a place, I couldn't wait to get out of there. I wouldn't drive there if someone paid me 10 million dollars. I like the 2 lane counry roads. What type of medical will you be providing?
I don't think Bangor is a pretty place. You will probably have to go outside of the city to see the stars. Too many street lights. Sometimes a little smog, not often. In the spring and fall a bunch of us get together in Bar Harbor for quilt retreats. We go when there are no tourists. The traffic is horrible in the summer. Eight million people, wow! I can't even comprehend it. I will be visiting the big city tomorrow. We may be trading cars. There are a lot of auto dealers there.