Old 04-01-2015, 05:57 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

I should be cleaning..Will have about 25 for dinner on Easter..
Worked outside yesterday..Got one flower bed cleaned..think I'm going to put rocks down..only a few hostas in the bed..scrounged around and found a couple of old bottomless pails for some geraniums. Then fixed dinner and had a nap. Got one living room window cleaned then back outside. Was surprised that the grass was burnable in a spot where I can't mow so spent until after dark watching fire..body sore now..going to run recyclables to drop off point, then outside for awhile before I head to town. QB and I going to work on HQ the quilt the guild is making for fall auction. Guess I have my day planned.

Bummer..no bingo winning, H.

Eagle cam in our area hatched 3 again this year. Love seeing the eagles...mostly in the winter..soon the turkey vultures will be returning. When they come the eagles move out for the summer. Have seen lots of robins and now red winged blackbirds are back as well. Last night heard a killdeer.DH said he saw several the other day...I think it's safe to say Spring is here. Where's the Pirates banner?