Old 04-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Elisabrat

oh Quilty Louise a marshmallow anything is wonderful. I don't even like marshmallows but there is this candy See's makes that is caramel, marshmallow covered with chocolate. best present I ever got. besides fabric. a whole box of them I laughed. didn't know you could pick your favorites and it was a treat. all 2 lbs of it. groan. I am not sure 2 lbs. of marshmallows is a good plan any way you look at it. that is a lot of candy. thankfully I was 21 at the time. 110 lbs. and well.. I think after that 2 was enough. still is. and peeps? are you kidding I think the leaving them to sit til they are stale is a marvelous idea. extra chewy. but here my dh will eat them all before I can think about it so I let him.

I think if you are interested in a second swap if needed just privately send Ctyankee a note saying if needed you can take two partners would be great! This way she can pair you up if needed. All people who do this are welcome! not everyone will have to take on two but this way no one is left out. Thank you again for letting her know in advance. We want that list up now! so.. she needs partners set up before she posts. quicker you PM her the quicker she can match every single person up. tada!

last call for sign ups. by 3 today (Eastern time) sign ups are truly closed. No exceptions after this time. send information to Ctyankee via PM today. as in now. as in hurry up! jump in while you still can!!! she is going to kill me but I keep getting last minute sign ups and don't want to exclude the late comers if it can be helped. thanks!