View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 03:46 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I have my info now to send my fat (skinny quarter) of flowers in. I am excited to be in again. I also have a lot of weight to lose. I will just be glad to lose any I can to be healthier, and to fit better in my clothes. I would love one day to be at a ideal weight, but that has been such a long time ago. I can hope though.

I weighed this morning, and have it recorded. I am back to counting my calories, because for me with issues that is the only way for me to lose weigh. I can't exercise much, but hope as I lose that might change where I could do some. I did try to do some range of motion exercises when I woke up today. I have to start somewhere.

Last night I seen a toast treat that sounded good to me for eating healthy so I have it down.
' Piece of toast (for me I prefer whole wheat) a teaspoon of cream cheese spread across the toast, and thin slices of cucumber on top of that, with a thin slice of lean turkey.' I love cucumbers. I have got to get to the store to pick up some things.

Today I did a bit of piecing on a lap quilt for my dad who is in a nursing home. I want to work some more on it later today too. It's just simple pieced 5" squares to make 4 patched blocks, but I love the fabric. I am using darker green solid, with green and turquoise with bits of white print. I didn't want it too light with him using it, but I think he will like it.

Have a great day everyone, and good luck on your healthy eating.