Old 04-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I stayed up late last nite and had a miserable day today..I've been having a hard time with the stars I'm re-sewing after taking them apart... then one of the ladies asked me to look at the bobbin winder on her Kenmore sewing machine that wasn't working anymore..put the bobbin on, pulled the hand wheel out (clutch) then noticed the brake was pushed to far in..I moved it out then pushed the bobbin over, pressed the foot pedal and we were in business!!! I call the little lever that allows the thread to fill the bobbing the brake cause that's what it does..I stops the winder from winding...She was so happy she didn't have to have it serviced...all in a day's work..

Jan, QOTS is having another round of Mini's...more fun for you!

Spoke to the GK's yesterday, they can be so funny when they're talking on the phone..I should say to the phone as it's always on the speaker...they laugh and giggle to themselves and forget that we can hear them!!!
I have everything ready to make brownies tomorrow on the counter..I've been craving sweets lately I don't like a lot of icing tho on them..just walnuts and chocolate chips mixed in the batter....going to play a few games then going to be in bed by midnight, I hope..see ya tomorrow..H.