Thread: Scorpion/tv
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 03:26 PM
baronreads

I like Scorpions too! I call it the "modern day Macgyver", especially after this last show. Some of their antics are a bit far-fetched. I'm a TV-aholic! I record all of my shows and watch when my guys are watching sports or when I'm sewing during the day. Some of my favs - Good Wife, Madame Secretary, Mysteries of Laura (cute!), Blue Bloods, Castle, Bones, Hawaii 5-0, Greys, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, The Americans, Blacklist, Rizzoli and Isles, Battle Creek, The Following (this is getting old), Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead, and I'm sure there's more, but I can't think right now. I like The Voice, have given up most reality shows, like house hunting shows and surprisingly cooking shows (this is something new for me). And on Netflix - Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. I'm a little embarrassed about how much I watch! :tongue: LOL<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/6d138c4b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>