View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Barbshobbies

Don`t worry about it. If you are like most of us on this board, I`ll bet you have some quilting projects , maybe a little yarn, needle point, embroidery work, I just made a picture of beads, I crochet a lot, this winter I made 40 neck scarves to give to homeless shelters ( not a good idea for Florida) I still have yarn left, so I made 2 afghans also for shelters, I still had yarn left, so I made large double thick hot pads to use to set large hot kettles & dishes on. I made baby quilts from pastel scraps, they go to our Golden house, In a few days a man `s family is giving him a benefit, because he has cancer, and can`t keep up with bills, so I give what I can in most of the above items mentioned. I`m sure you will find an out let for any of these things. Also do not forget, you were a Teacher and you could help some one with a learning disability, people who need better under standing of our language to fill out papers. Man I would like to live where it`s warm, but just can`t leave the snow birds, kids, grand kids, great grand kids & friends I`ve had since first grade.