View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 08:58 AM
MrsBoats

Default Necchi Mira wiring diagram?

Hey, all. Been ages since I was here, but real life took a chunk out of me and I'm only now catching up with myself.

Anyway. I picked up a Necchi BU Mira for cheap at a thrift shop recently, and the reason it was cheap was because someone took the motor wiring apart and couldn't get it back together again. I have the Singer wiring diagram and figured it would be easy to find a similar one for Necchi, only I'm not finding one. I did find an actual wiring diagram on on of the Yahoo Necchi groups, but I don't speak electrician. I also found step by step instructions on patternreview, but that one presupposes that you're the one that took it apart, so you'll know where stuff goes back to. I didn't, and I don't.

What I'd really like (barring someone just telling me what color wire goes on which pin) is a clear, easy-to-understand diagram. I'm really hoping such a thing exists! Failing that, I'm hoping that someone who knows more about this kind of motor than I do can point me in the right direction. If it would help, I can post a picture of it as it is now.