View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Sherryquilts

I know the feeling Emma - I have a bottleneck in my production line as well.. and I am trying to work it out. I worked in manufacturing for 16 years and had to go to classes so many times about lean manufacturing and streamlining processes. So, if I put my production hat on! and think of it a bit like that maybe I can clear the deck a bit. I certainly don't want this to feel like work, but with all of these things unfinished I feel overwhelmed and sluggish, bogged down. I am even feeling overwhelmed going into fabric stores. That said - I am going to the Minnesota Textile Garage sale on Saturday...first time, we will see how I do!! My over all goal for this year is to finish 12, including labels and binding. The tops are paired with backs from stash except for one. We will see if this happens since our son is getting married on May 2nd - I have 2 little boy suits to alter and a hat to make before then, and after that the garden will get a lot of attention, but it is good to have goals!
Well then! I finished this the one in February - all scrappy, all from my stash.[ATTACH=CONFIG]516340[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]516341[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails red-snowball.jpg   back-red-snowball.jpg