Old 04-09-2015, 04:54 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
I got an amazing swap package from Lawsonmugs today. It's wonderful! Thank you, Mary, for all these delightful items! Here's a photo of the complete package:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516421[/ATTACH]

And here's a close-up of the jar with the pincushion on the top, and a wrap-around holder with 4 sections/pockets. The first one has a scissors charm on it, with 2 tiny spools of thread, the 2nd one has a flower pot pocket with a tape measure bow on it & a tiny pair of scissors in it, there's a pack of assorted needles (can't have too many of those) in a pocket with a heart on it & a sewing needle charm above, & the 4th section is 2 pockets with a threader in one, a decorative tape measure in another, a couple of little safety pins & a thimble charm above. See photos below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516422[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516424[/ATTACH]

And here's the top of the pincushion. Mary sent 2 lovely handmade pins & the carrot is like those emery strawberries on the top of a tomato pincushion. It's totally adorable!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516425[/ATTACH]

Oh, & then there are the goodies. Mary sent a chocolate rabbit "lollipop" & an adorable zippered case with a package of jelly bellies inside. And inside the jar, after you remove the pincushion, is a pack of chocolate "carrots". I don't know if you can see them properly, since I'm still working on getting them out!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516426[/ATTACH]

And Mary sent a lovely card she made herself! Mary, thank you so much for a wonderful package! It made my day!
Ctyankee, Mary sure did send you an amazing package also. I love the way she did that around the jar. All of you keep becoming more and more creative. I don't think I can keep up with you folks now. lol..... Everything is so nice. So many goodies.