Old 04-10-2015, 08:30 AM
janRN

We had nasty storms all night last night into this morning. (At least it wasn't snow LOL). Lots of tree limbs down, garbage cans who knows where, etc. Electricity kept going off & on but all is well today--just dark & gray. Not a good day to sew navy blue binding with navy blue thread--doesn't matter how many lights I have on it's difficult on these senior eyes.

Sounds like you're having fun in NC, Anne, except for redoing the stars. They look great. I hate to work with other people's blocks and I'm sure they'd hate working with mine. QNS & OK are you planting seeds yet? Folk lore says we're not supposed to plant anything before Memorial Day around here. Carrie, congrats on the new job--where do you find all the hours in your day to do all that you do? Jeanie, I'm anxious for you to see the quilting I did on my medallion quilt--more than you or I like but my friend asked why I didn't do more in the white spaces. Hmm--can't please everyone so I've got to please myself (paraphrasing Ricky Nelson there LOL).