Old 04-10-2015, 07:53 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh dear, dublb, what dumb luck. At least you found away to make the trip worthwhile. How's you class coming along? Have you decided what topic to teach?

We've had quite a bit of rain since Sunday night. Tomorrow's supposed to be sunny..I think I'm going to work outside as much as I can. Will have the 2 little ones here most of the day..they will enjoy being outside. I don't think it's too early to get the leaves off of the garden beds. Oak leaves don't decompose very fast.

Today went over to an aunt's house. We are doing a study on repentence. Actually a Lenten study, but is applicable to any time. Normally I wouldn't take the time to do this, but I enjoy the time I spend with her. First lesson has been enlightening and took us off on other points to consider. It will be a "take time to smell the roses" time for us both.

Every time the phone rings, I get a little anxious as Grand#11 is due next week. Hope all goes well for the new mom and dad.

Have had such a full week and just when I think I can sluff off, I realize I have other things to get done. I should be grateful that I can still can do the things I have to do.....

Night all and have a good weekend.