Old 04-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Elisabrat

Ok the ladies here are using such amazing colors its stunning. I don't have enough of a solid to use with any of mine. I had thought perhaps I could use a print but now I wonder seeing what others have done. so back to shopping the fabric mines in my back room lol.

I made it through the surgery (my chest is amazing shades of purple) but time will tell if this will work for any length of a run. I got six weeks last time praying I get six or much more this time. cross your fingers. Today is my third day of dialysis so once again I will miss the cutting party. I wonder will you sew today? I am going with a baby blanket for mine which is going to be two rows of table runner size plus a border to make it a size that will work well for a baby. I cant wait to see what everyone else is doing. some of these florals posted are making me drool. omg the bright colors against the black would be stunning. really big eye pop factor. how to chose what to use is tough. I guess it depends on the colors in the room it will be going in right?